Korg USA has announced new hires to its artist relations area.
Mike Bigel has been hired as a Korg USA Artist Relations Specialist. Bigel comes to Korg USA with extensive experience in label management and marketing, as well as ownership of an artist management company. He will be responsible for managing day-to-day artist relations activities and seeking out new artist-related opportunities, as well as liaising in-person with artists at events and shows.
David Ungar has also been hired as a Korg USA Artist Relations Specialist. He comes to Korg with many years of experience in Club promotion, marketing and management, as well as being the proprietor of a consulting firm and a professional photographer. In his primary role, he'll serve the needs of bands on tour by liaising with management companies, techs and artists in-person. Additionally, he'll establish/develop new artist relationships.
In addition to serving existing artists and developing new relationships and opportunities, Bigel and Ungar will also work closely with the rest of the Korg USA marketing team to incorporate artists into a variety of consumer-facing communications including social media, video, web, PR, and advertising.
Photo: (L to R) Mike Bigel and David Ungar
You may enjoy...
- FingerWeights Global Introduces Training Product at NAMM
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- Partnership Between BOSS and Strandberg Announced
- Roland Names Alli VP of Artist Relations and Business Development
- Alvarez Appoints SFM as New Canadian Distributor
- ADJ Hires Turner as Regional Sales Manager
- SLM Marketplace Offers Special NAMM 2017 Union Station Promotion
- TMP-Pro to Exhibit at a Separate Booth from The Music People at the 2017 NAMM Show