- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 September 2013
Korg USA has announced new hires to its artist relations area.
Mike Bigel has been hired as a Korg USA Artist Relations Specialist. Bigel comes to Korg USA with extensive experience in label management and marketing, as well as ownership of an artist management company. He will be responsible for managing day-to-day artist relations activities and seeking out new artist-related opportunities, as well as liaising in-person with artists at events and shows.
David Ungar has also been hired as a Korg USA Artist Relations Specialist. He comes to Korg with many years of experience in Club promotion, marketing and management, as well as being the proprietor of a consulting firm and a professional photographer. In his primary role, he'll serve the needs of bands on tour by liaising with management companies, techs and artists in-person. Additionally, he'll establish/develop new artist relationships.
In addition to serving existing artists and developing new relationships and opportunities, Bigel and Ungar will also work closely with the rest of the Korg USA marketing team to incorporate artists into a variety of consumer-facing communications including social media, video, web, PR, and advertising.
Photo: (L to R) Mike Bigel and David Ungar
You may enjoy...
- GC Pro Appoints Riley Marketing Manager
- Personnel Realignments at D'Addario
- 2015 Best Communities for Music Education Survey Now Open
- Zonda Launches YouTube Channel
- Craigie Zildjian to be honored at Winter NAMM She Rocks Awards
- Italian Superstar Pino Daniele Chooses DPA Microphones
- Grammy-Winning Pastor Chooses Danley
- ABACA to Distribute Prodipe in North America