- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 15 October 2013
KMC Music, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruce Wismer to the position of merchandising manager. With more than 30 years of experience in the Music Industry, Wismer brings to KMC a strong sales background well suited to managing KMC’s outside relationships, negotiating with vendors, and creating compelling programs and promotions.
A Berklee College of Music alum, Wismer was the principal of his own sales rep firm for 20 years, as well as the director of international sales for LOUD Technologies. His most recent post was director of international sales for Armadillo Enterprises.
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Foundation Visits Best Communities for Music Education
- Music China - Next Week!
- Expanded SLM Management Team Gather for First Strategy Meeting
- McGregor, Nord Artist, Tours With Colbie Caillat
- Sam Ash Hosts Homecoming Clinic for Ministry Guitarist
- Trent Reznor and the Last Days of An Iconic Synthesizer
- Willcox Guitars Adds Anthony Terrezza to Team of Advisory Artists
- Batten Wraps Successful Ash Clinic Tour With TriplePlay