KMC Music, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruce Wismer to the position of merchandising manager. With more than 30 years of experience in the Music Industry, Wismer brings to KMC a strong sales background well suited to managing KMC’s outside relationships, negotiating with vendors, and creating compelling programs and promotions.
A Berklee College of Music alum, Wismer was the principal of his own sales rep firm for 20 years, as well as the director of international sales for LOUD Technologies. His most recent post was director of international sales for Armadillo Enterprises.
You may enjoy...
- Alfred Music Announces 2016 Premier Dealer Awards
- Yamaha Joins Forces with Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
- Danley Installed in Rice University’s Brian Patterson Sports Performance Center
- Grand Opening of Jordan Kitt’s Rockville Showroom and Music Education Center
- FEEL the RHYTHM Latin Hand Percussion
- R.I.P. Jim Mouradian
- Sweetwater Surpasses 100 Million YouTube Views
- Shure Promotes Skof to VP and CFO