- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 15 October 2013
KMC Music, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruce Wismer to the position of merchandising manager. With more than 30 years of experience in the Music Industry, Wismer brings to KMC a strong sales background well suited to managing KMC’s outside relationships, negotiating with vendors, and creating compelling programs and promotions.
A Berklee College of Music alum, Wismer was the principal of his own sales rep firm for 20 years, as well as the director of international sales for LOUD Technologies. His most recent post was director of international sales for Armadillo Enterprises.
You may enjoy...
- GJ2 Guitars Expand OEM Business With Fano Guitars
- Roland Further Expands U.S. Team
- Moogfest Announces Dates for 2016
- Deering Launches #YESBANJO Trade Up Program
- Audio-Technica Honors Online Marketing with Samurai Award
- Roland Professional Supports Dalai Lama 80th Birthday Celebration
- Klops Drums @ SNAMM
- NAMM Shows Their Support for the W.O. Smith Music School