- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 15 October 2013
KMC Music, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruce Wismer to the position of merchandising manager. With more than 30 years of experience in the Music Industry, Wismer brings to KMC a strong sales background well suited to managing KMC’s outside relationships, negotiating with vendors, and creating compelling programs and promotions.
A Berklee College of Music alum, Wismer was the principal of his own sales rep firm for 20 years, as well as the director of international sales for LOUD Technologies. His most recent post was director of international sales for Armadillo Enterprises.
You may enjoy...
- World-record Attempt at Musikmesse 2015: 1,000 Drummers Wanted
- JHS & LEWITT sponsor ‘International Producer Of The Year Award’
- Ashly Audio Appoints Sound Directions as Exclusive UK Distributor
- On-Stage Honors the Outstanding Dealers of 2014
- Kimberly Freeman Partners with Blackstar Amplification
- Casio Donates Keyboards to Notes for Notes
- On-Stage honors Kraft Music
- Kala to Include MusicNomad Humilele with every Elite Ukulele