- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 15 October 2013
KMC Music, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruce Wismer to the position of merchandising manager. With more than 30 years of experience in the Music Industry, Wismer brings to KMC a strong sales background well suited to managing KMC’s outside relationships, negotiating with vendors, and creating compelling programs and promotions.
A Berklee College of Music alum, Wismer was the principal of his own sales rep firm for 20 years, as well as the director of international sales for LOUD Technologies. His most recent post was director of international sales for Armadillo Enterprises.
You may enjoy...
- Summer NAMM Empowers Industry with 35 Educational Sessions
- Eminence Adds Neves to International Sales Team.
- Audio-Technica Supports Nashville Engineer Relief Fund
- Neutrik USA Appoints Cordova Regional Manager
- Roland Seeks SW District Sales Manager
- Under the Stage with Wicked’s Chris Jago
- Marshall USA Seeks Regional Business Managers
- 2015 SBO Essay Contest Winners