- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 15 October 2013
KMC Music, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruce Wismer to the position of merchandising manager. With more than 30 years of experience in the Music Industry, Wismer brings to KMC a strong sales background well suited to managing KMC’s outside relationships, negotiating with vendors, and creating compelling programs and promotions.
A Berklee College of Music alum, Wismer was the principal of his own sales rep firm for 20 years, as well as the director of international sales for LOUD Technologies. His most recent post was director of international sales for Armadillo Enterprises.
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Presents SupportMusic Champion Award
- SLM Upgrades Core Systems to Manage Rapid Growth
- Jerry Gaskill Signs With Dixon Drums
- Gobi Stage Goes Rogue at Coachella With RK Diversified Entertainment
- Guitar Center Professional Is an All-Around Resource for Hit Songwriter Skylar Grey
- Fishman Awards ESP Guitar to First 35th Anniversary Promo Grand Prize Winner
- Danley Does Good
- CHAUVET Professional Sponsors Seminar at Tabernacle of Praise