KMC Music, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruce Wismer to the position of merchandising manager. With more than 30 years of experience in the Music Industry, Wismer brings to KMC a strong sales background well suited to managing KMC’s outside relationships, negotiating with vendors, and creating compelling programs and promotions.
A Berklee College of Music alum, Wismer was the principal of his own sales rep firm for 20 years, as well as the director of international sales for LOUD Technologies. His most recent post was director of international sales for Armadillo Enterprises.
You may enjoy...
- Ultimate Support Announces Partnership with OnTrack Sales
- TRX Cymbals Now Available At Musician’s Friend and GuitarCenter.com
- Evola Music Center Donates 3,600 Instrumental & Song Books to NAEIR
- Shure Selected as a Vendor Excellence Award Recipient
- D’Addario Official String Sponsorship at the Lockn’ Festival
- Sweetwater Settles Copyright Infringement Suit with Hello Music
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory
- GC Names Truesdale Chairman of the Board of Directors