- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 15 October 2013
KMC Music, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruce Wismer to the position of merchandising manager. With more than 30 years of experience in the Music Industry, Wismer brings to KMC a strong sales background well suited to managing KMC’s outside relationships, negotiating with vendors, and creating compelling programs and promotions.
A Berklee College of Music alum, Wismer was the principal of his own sales rep firm for 20 years, as well as the director of international sales for LOUD Technologies. His most recent post was director of international sales for Armadillo Enterprises.
You may enjoy...
- GC Opens New Location in Kansas City
- 2015 NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards
- CHAUVET DJ Geysers Used at British Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- Carley Wolf is Latest Silvertone Guitars Artist
- MI Retailers Give Environmentally Sound Business Practices the (Green) Thumbs Up
- Chauvet Lights It Up Blue for World Autism Awareness Day
- Is the Price Right?