Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- Museum of Making Music’s Annual Play It Forward Gala
- Zildjian New Gen16 Access Tool
- D’Addario Woodwinds Rebrand Rico and Royal Product Lines
- Documentary Series Ernie Ball: The Pursuit of Tone New Episodes and Industry Buzz
- Chauvet DJ Freedom Par Quad-5 Stars In Ride Along 2
- RPMDA Board Plans 2017 Convention
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight+Sound NAMM Russia Announce Music-Filled Forums, Professional Development, and Business Events
- Roland Electronic Percussion Patents Allegedly Infringed by Alesis