Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- Eastman Partners with Backun
- New Deal in Place Between Hal Leonard and DW
- Partnership Between BOSS and Strandberg Announced
- Yorkville's Tim Marshall with MMR's Matt King
- Roland Names Alli VP of Artist Relations and Business Development
- ADJ Hires Turner as Regional Sales Manager
- SLM Marketplace Offers Special NAMM 2017 Union Station Promotion
- Légère 'PRO' Program