- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 05 November 2013
Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- Hal Leonard Announces Partnership with PraiseCharts
- Free K&K Upgrade on any new Weber Order in August
- GJ2 Guitars Expand OEM Business With Fano Guitars
- Roland Further Expands U.S. Team
- Moogfest Announces Dates for 2016
- Audio-Technica Honors Online Marketing with Samurai Award
- Korg and VOX Leaders Convene in N.Y. State
- NAMM Elects New Executive Committee Member and Positions