Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- Reverb.com Expands Focus on International Growth
- BandLab Acquires MONO
- Hit Like A Girl Contest Champion Helen De La Rosa To Perform At PASIC 2016
- DPA Microphones Amplifies Multimedia Collaboration During The Scheherazade Project
- Evola Music Center Donates 3,600 Instrumental & Song Books to NAEIR
- TMP-Pro Adds Roland Professional Audio/Visual to its Pro Line Card
- Bandit Lites Adds More Elation Gear to Inventory
- Chauvet Creates Worship Environment in Former Outlet Store