- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 05 November 2013
Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- World-record Attempt at Musikmesse 2015: 1,000 Drummers Wanted
- JHS & LEWITT sponsor ‘International Producer Of The Year Award’
- Ashly Audio Appoints Sound Directions as Exclusive UK Distributor
- On-Stage Honors the Outstanding Dealers of 2014
- Kimberly Freeman Partners with Blackstar Amplification
- Brent Fitz now using Vater Drumsticks
- Yamaha Appoints Gutwein as Pro Audio & Combo District Manager
- Kala to Include MusicNomad Humilele with every Elite Ukulele