- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 05 November 2013
Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- San Diego’s Greene Music CEO to Retire After 60 years
- Eventide Announces Strategic Partnership with Yamaha
- 2015 Best Communities for Music Education Survey Now Open
- Anthem Musical Instruments To Distribute North Bridge Flutes
- Italian Superstar Pino Daniele Chooses DPA Microphones
- Allen & Heaths Qu Series in Guitar Center
- Grammy-Winning Pastor Chooses Danley
- Peavey Sponsors Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue