- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 05 November 2013
Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- Warwick Handling European Distribution for Aquila
- Visual Sound is Now Truetone
- Reinhardt Joins Music for All as Marketing Coordinator
- Jersey Surf Drum Corps Chooses Yorkville for Sound Stadium PA Solution
- Katherine Weintraub Wins ISSAC; Chooses P. Mauriat Master-97A
- Roland Announces New Personnel Appointments
- Ashdown Woodsman Range of Acoustic Amplifiers
- EVH Red D-Tuna