- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 05 November 2013
Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- Loog Guitars – If You Build It, They Will Play
- KMC Now Sole U.S. Distributor for Paiste America
- Thunder Road Guitars Takes Seattle By Storm
- Secretary of Education Riley Headlines, Teachers Honored at Musical Innovations Grand Opening
- New Company Video from DR Strings
- Drum Guru Releases Hit Like A Girl Lesson Pack
- Korg USA Supports Long Island Cares’ 2015 Initiative
- JodyJazz Completes Major Factory & Office Expansion