- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 05 November 2013
Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- Jack White’s Third Man Records Launches Electric Loog Guitar Model
- Peavey Supports Racing for Cancer and Indy Family Foundations
- May Is International Drum Month
- Free Tom from Mapex with MyDentity Kit Purchase
- Casio to Sponsor 10th Annual ASCAP 'I Create Music' Expo
- GC Opens New Location in Kansas City
- GC Pro Supports Audio Alchemist Event
- Nate Morton Shares Drum-Cam Footage from The Voice