- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 05 November 2013
Made in the USA, Legends Series mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the original mouthpieces used by iconic musicians like Stan Getz, Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, and James Moody. Mouthpieces are built from 3D scanning of the artists’ original mouthpieces. Each model is available in two distinct tip openings, which includes the original: Stan Getz tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.075-inch and .095-inch); Charlie Parker alto saxophone mouthpiece (.060-inch and .075-inch); Dexter Gordon tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.080-inch and .100-inch); and James Moody tenor saxophone mouthpiece (.105-inch and .115-inch).
You may enjoy...
- Ashly Audio Appoints Frequency Sales as Regional Sales Rep
- Rampone & Cazzani Sax Showroom
- Willcox Guitars Adds Hanson as Advisory Artist
- CHAUVET Brings the DeLorean DMC-12 Back to the Future
- Kyser Adds Musiquip to U.S. Distribution Team
- Shure Announces Planned Retirement of President & CEO LaMantia, Names Schyvinck as Successor
- Audio Source, Inc. adds Madlener to Sales Force
- Rogues Ride High At Hyde