- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 November 2013
Chiarra brings both professional music performance and music industry experience to this position. She received a Bachelor’s degree in flute performance from Indiana University, South Bend. Chiarra has been a busy freelance flutist in the Northern Indiana area for many years and has played with groups such as the Elkhart County Symphony. Music industry experience comes from eight years with Conn-Selmer, Inc. in various positions from customer service to director of marketing for flutes
You may enjoy...
- Harmony Project Gets Boost From Yamaha Institute for Mentoring Program
- Cosgrove Added to Korg USA Inc.
- PreSonus Presents 2015 Dealer, Rep, and Distributor Awards at NAMM
- Hosa Technology Names Mainline Marketing as Rep of the Year
- QSC Promotes Mayfield
- Ufip Cymbals Names Davitt & Hanser as USA Distributor
- SKB Names Gatlin Marketing/Media Assistant
- Music & Arts Announces Music Educator of the Year