KHS America, USA distributor of Altus and Azumi flutes, welcomes Chiarra Conn to their team as their USA sales manager.
Chiarra brings both professional music performance and music industry experience to this position. She received a Bachelor’s degree in flute performance from Indiana University, South Bend. Chiarra has been a busy freelance flutist in the Northern Indiana area for many years and has played with groups such as the Elkhart County Symphony. Music industry experience comes from eight years with Conn-Selmer, Inc. in various positions from customer service to director of marketing for flutes
You may enjoy...
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Shure Named One of 2016’s ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’
- MusicFirst Partners with Sountrap