- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 November 2013
Chiarra brings both professional music performance and music industry experience to this position. She received a Bachelor’s degree in flute performance from Indiana University, South Bend. Chiarra has been a busy freelance flutist in the Northern Indiana area for many years and has played with groups such as the Elkhart County Symphony. Music industry experience comes from eight years with Conn-Selmer, Inc. in various positions from customer service to director of marketing for flutes
You may enjoy...
- Backun Partners with Sodiam for Exclusive Distribution in China
- Craigie Zildjian Honored at 2015 SheRocks Awards
- Peavey Electronics Honored with NAMM Milestone Award
- Brian Ball Appointed President of Ernie Ball, Inc.
- Gibson Bands Donates $50,000 to Wounded Warrior Project, Hosts Scavenger Hunt to Give Away Over $50,000 Worth of Products
- HARMAN Acquires SM Pro Audio
- Focusrite Novation Announces New Appointments
- Wenger Names Jollay VP of Marketing and Product Development