KHS America, USA distributor of Altus and Azumi flutes, welcomes Chiarra Conn to their team as their USA sales manager.
Chiarra brings both professional music performance and music industry experience to this position. She received a Bachelor’s degree in flute performance from Indiana University, South Bend. Chiarra has been a busy freelance flutist in the Northern Indiana area for many years and has played with groups such as the Elkhart County Symphony. Music industry experience comes from eight years with Conn-Selmer, Inc. in various positions from customer service to director of marketing for flutes
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders