KHS America, USA distributor of Altus and Azumi flutes, welcomes Chiarra Conn to their team as their USA sales manager.
Chiarra brings both professional music performance and music industry experience to this position. She received a Bachelor’s degree in flute performance from Indiana University, South Bend. Chiarra has been a busy freelance flutist in the Northern Indiana area for many years and has played with groups such as the Elkhart County Symphony. Music industry experience comes from eight years with Conn-Selmer, Inc. in various positions from customer service to director of marketing for flutes
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Members to Return to Washington to Advocate for Music Education
- On-Stage Awards Dealer of the Year Award to American Musical Supply
- Avid at the BAFTA Film Awards
- Alfred Music Announces 2016 Premier Dealer Awards
- Yamaha Joins Forces with Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
- TKL Cases Establishes Retailer Support Network
- R.I.P. Jim Mouradian
- 2017 NAMM Best & Worst of Show Awards