Rick van Oppen and Michael Bradley have joined Zildjian’s marketing and sales team.
Rick van Oppen is now regional sales manager, sharing responsibilities for the Company’s sales in Europe and reporting directly to Andy Schlosser, VP of Global Sales. Van Oppen began his career in the industry as a buyer/sales representative for Hoshino Benelux in 2000. In 2008, he become district sales manager for Drums & Percussion for Fender Germany, and was promoted to sales manager, Drums & Percussion for Fender Germany in 2012. Rick, who plays guitar and is passionate about music, is fluent in Dutch, English and German. Rick van Oppen earned his Marketing Management and History degree from the University of Amsterdam. He will be based in Europe and play an integral role in Zildjian sales worldwide.
Michael Bradley joins Zildjian as vice president, Product Marketing reporting to Zildjian EVP Mark Sapienza. Bradley brings15 years of musical instrument industry experience to Zildjian, most recently as director of marketing for Korg USA since 2008. Prior to that, Bradley held the position of Vox Amplification product manager at Korg and worked for D’Addario from 2003-2006 as Planet Waves brand manager. From 1998-2001, Michael was Marketing and Sales program manager at The Music People. He earned his BA degree from Trinity College and is currently an MBA candidate at the F.W. Olin School of Business at Babson College.
You may enjoy...
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund
- Fred W. Gretsch Visits Hal Leonard