- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 November 2013
Rick van Oppen is now regional sales manager, sharing responsibilities for the Company’s sales in Europe and reporting directly to Andy Schlosser, VP of Global Sales. Van Oppen began his career in the industry as a buyer/sales representative for Hoshino Benelux in 2000. In 2008, he become district sales manager for Drums & Percussion for Fender Germany, and was promoted to sales manager, Drums & Percussion for Fender Germany in 2012. Rick, who plays guitar and is passionate about music, is fluent in Dutch, English and German. Rick van Oppen earned his Marketing Management and History degree from the University of Amsterdam. He will be based in Europe and play an integral role in Zildjian sales worldwide.
Michael Bradley joins Zildjian as vice president, Product Marketing reporting to Zildjian EVP Mark Sapienza. Bradley brings15 years of musical instrument industry experience to Zildjian, most recently as director of marketing for Korg USA since 2008. Prior to that, Bradley held the position of Vox Amplification product manager at Korg and worked for D’Addario from 2003-2006 as Planet Waves brand manager. From 1998-2001, Michael was Marketing and Sales program manager at The Music People. He earned his BA degree from Trinity College and is currently an MBA candidate at the F.W. Olin School of Business at Babson College.
You may enjoy...
- Nate Morton Shares Drum-Cam Footage from The Voice
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards
- CHAUVET DJ Geysers Used at British Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- Chauvet Lights It Up Blue for World Autism Awareness Day
- Roland Supports National Autism Awareness Day
- DPA Microphones, Lectrosonics, and Sound Devices to Host Second Sound Summit Event
- Full Compass Names Livezey Vice President
- Line 6 Names Ryle President