- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 November 2013
Rick van Oppen is now regional sales manager, sharing responsibilities for the Company’s sales in Europe and reporting directly to Andy Schlosser, VP of Global Sales. Van Oppen began his career in the industry as a buyer/sales representative for Hoshino Benelux in 2000. In 2008, he become district sales manager for Drums & Percussion for Fender Germany, and was promoted to sales manager, Drums & Percussion for Fender Germany in 2012. Rick, who plays guitar and is passionate about music, is fluent in Dutch, English and German. Rick van Oppen earned his Marketing Management and History degree from the University of Amsterdam. He will be based in Europe and play an integral role in Zildjian sales worldwide.
Michael Bradley joins Zildjian as vice president, Product Marketing reporting to Zildjian EVP Mark Sapienza. Bradley brings15 years of musical instrument industry experience to Zildjian, most recently as director of marketing for Korg USA since 2008. Prior to that, Bradley held the position of Vox Amplification product manager at Korg and worked for D’Addario from 2003-2006 as Planet Waves brand manager. From 1998-2001, Michael was Marketing and Sales program manager at The Music People. He earned his BA degree from Trinity College and is currently an MBA candidate at the F.W. Olin School of Business at Babson College.
You may enjoy...
- Roland Corporation New Hires
- Yamaha Extends Alliance with Disneyland Resort
- DPA Microphones, Lectrosonics, and Sound Devices to Host Regional Sound Summit
- Ashly Audio Hires Czarnecki as Applications Engineer
- Chauvet Enlivens European Elvis Event
- Breedlove Celebrates Left Handed Day
- KMC Appoints New Regional Sales Managers
- Newell Named President & General Manager of Gruhn Guitars