- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 November 2013
The company will use the additional 2,400 square feet of space in several ways. First and foremost, it will delve deeper into its catalog of more than 200,000 titles.
Hal Leonard president Larry Morton says, “Dealers have been wanting more of our catalog represented at the show for years. We’re happy to be able to accommodate them.”
The extra space will also be used for hands-on demonstrations of Hal Leonard publications and the many popular hardware, software and accessory lines the company distributes. Dedicated computers and personnel will be available so retailers can see how to reap the benefits of all of the online services and support that Hal Leonard provides.
You may enjoy...
- No Plans for Additional Plant Closings from Peavey
- Celebrate Make Music Day on June 21
- Nate Morton Shares Drum-Cam Footage from The Voice
- ‘New Concept’ for Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound in 2016
- Fender Launches Accelerator Tour
- Sennheiser Delivers At Juno Awards
- New GC in Columbia, S.C.
- Gibson Brands Acquires HarmonyCentral.com