- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 November 2013
The company will use the additional 2,400 square feet of space in several ways. First and foremost, it will delve deeper into its catalog of more than 200,000 titles.
Hal Leonard president Larry Morton says, “Dealers have been wanting more of our catalog represented at the show for years. We’re happy to be able to accommodate them.”
The extra space will also be used for hands-on demonstrations of Hal Leonard publications and the many popular hardware, software and accessory lines the company distributes. Dedicated computers and personnel will be available so retailers can see how to reap the benefits of all of the online services and support that Hal Leonard provides.
You may enjoy...
- HARMAN Professional Division Appoints Business Development Leaders
- KHS America Taps Ingraffia as Combo Drum Business Unit Manager
- SABIAN Names Bergamini Education Consultant
- Premier Builders Guild Adds Fleming as New VP
- Summer NAMM Empowers Industry with 35 Educational Sessions
- Eminence Adds Neves to International Sales Team.
- YCA Names Eaton Chief Marketing Director
- Audio-Technica Supports Nashville Engineer Relief Fund