The company will use the additional 2,400 square feet of space in several ways. First and foremost, it will delve deeper into its catalog of more than 200,000 titles.
Hal Leonard president Larry Morton says, “Dealers have been wanting more of our catalog represented at the show for years. We’re happy to be able to accommodate them.”
The extra space will also be used for hands-on demonstrations of Hal Leonard publications and the many popular hardware, software and accessory lines the company distributes. Dedicated computers and personnel will be available so retailers can see how to reap the benefits of all of the online services and support that Hal Leonard provides.
You may enjoy...
- Zildjian New Gen16 Access Tool
- D’Addario Woodwinds Rebrand Rico and Royal Product Lines
- Documentary Series Ernie Ball: The Pursuit of Tone New Episodes and Industry Buzz
- Chauvet DJ Freedom Par Quad-5 Stars In Ride Along 2
- RPMDA Board Plans 2017 Convention
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight+Sound NAMM Russia Announce Music-Filled Forums, Professional Development, and Business Events
- Roland Electronic Percussion Patents Allegedly Infringed by Alesis
- U.S. Music Corporation’s Gil Soucy Discusses Washburn Guitars