The company will use the additional 2,400 square feet of space in several ways. First and foremost, it will delve deeper into its catalog of more than 200,000 titles.
Hal Leonard president Larry Morton says, “Dealers have been wanting more of our catalog represented at the show for years. We’re happy to be able to accommodate them.”
The extra space will also be used for hands-on demonstrations of Hal Leonard publications and the many popular hardware, software and accessory lines the company distributes. Dedicated computers and personnel will be available so retailers can see how to reap the benefits of all of the online services and support that Hal Leonard provides.
You may enjoy...
- 2017 NAMM Kawai Awards Reception: Kawai Scores Two DCAs
- 2017 Don Johnson Award Winners: Full Compass' Susan and Jonathan Lipp
- FingerWeights Global Introduces Training Product at NAMM
- Chauvet DJ with DCA Trophies at NAMM
- Partnership Between BOSS and Strandberg Announced
- LPD Music International Appointed Sole Distribution of Maton Guitars in the U.S.A.
- FMIC's Norvell at 'pre-NAMM' Get-Together
- ESP Names Rizzuto National Sales Manager