For the 2014 NAMM Show in Anaheim, Hal Leonard is increasing its presence from its longtime 50' x 80' digs in Hall C to a spacious new 80' x 80' home in Hall B, at Booth 5720.
The company will use the additional 2,400 square feet of space in several ways. First and foremost, it will delve deeper into its catalog of more than 200,000 titles.
Hal Leonard president Larry Morton says, “Dealers have been wanting more of our catalog represented at the show for years. We’re happy to be able to accommodate them.”
The extra space will also be used for hands-on demonstrations of Hal Leonard publications and the many popular hardware, software and accessory lines the company distributes. Dedicated computers and personnel will be available so retailers can see how to reap the benefits of all of the online services and support that Hal Leonard provides.
You may enjoy...
- Alfred Music Announces 2016 Premier Dealer Awards
- Yamaha Joins Forces with Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
- Danley Installed in Rice University’s Brian Patterson Sports Performance Center
- Zildjian Names Stephans President
- 'Musikmesse Insider' to Continue at 2017 Gathering
- Shure Promotes Skof to VP and CFO
- On-Stage Donates NAMM Booth Products to Harmony Project
- Jam Industries Names Mack Ashly Audio CEO