The company will use the additional 2,400 square feet of space in several ways. First and foremost, it will delve deeper into its catalog of more than 200,000 titles.
Hal Leonard president Larry Morton says, “Dealers have been wanting more of our catalog represented at the show for years. We’re happy to be able to accommodate them.”
The extra space will also be used for hands-on demonstrations of Hal Leonard publications and the many popular hardware, software and accessory lines the company distributes. Dedicated computers and personnel will be available so retailers can see how to reap the benefits of all of the online services and support that Hal Leonard provides.
You may enjoy...
- So Long, 2016, and Thanks for all the... Um... Actually: Good Riddance
- The NAMM Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Announce Winners of Lennon Bus Recording Residency
- Ernie Ball Adds KMC Music to Serve as a United States Distribution Partner
- Chauvet Professional Rogue RH1 Hybrid Illuminates New Zealand Coastline
- D’Addario’s Evans Drumheads Features Omar Hakim Playing UV1 Drumheads
- HW Products Names Klingler Manager of Direct Sales
- Korn Drummer Ray Luzier Relies on Auralex
- Allen & Heath Expands U.S. Marketing Team