- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 November 2013
The company will use the additional 2,400 square feet of space in several ways. First and foremost, it will delve deeper into its catalog of more than 200,000 titles.
Hal Leonard president Larry Morton says, “Dealers have been wanting more of our catalog represented at the show for years. We’re happy to be able to accommodate them.”
The extra space will also be used for hands-on demonstrations of Hal Leonard publications and the many popular hardware, software and accessory lines the company distributes. Dedicated computers and personnel will be available so retailers can see how to reap the benefits of all of the online services and support that Hal Leonard provides.
You may enjoy...
- GJ2 Guitars Expand OEM Business With Fano Guitars
- Chauvet DJ Halloween Scream Test
- Roland Further Expands U.S. Team
- Orange Amplification Present The 4th Annual Progressive Music Awards
- Audio-Technica Honors Online Marketing with Samurai Award
- Music China 2015 Grows in Scale, Content
- Korg and VOX Leaders Convene in N.Y. State
- W.O. Smith Music School Students Rock The House