Korg USA announced that they will be the exclusive U.S. distributor of Dean Markley’s exceptional line of guitar strings, pickups, picks and polishing accessories. Dean Markey joins Korg’s family of brands and this partnership is in line with Korg’s strategic plan to provide dealers with a full spectrum of quality products at various price points. The full line of Dean Markley products slated for distribution will be on display at the 2015 NAMM trade show (Booth #6440 Hall A).
“We are proud to have the opportunity to represent Dean Markley. It has a great heritage and we are looking forward to helping them reenergize the brand,” stated Korg USA president Joe Castronovo.
“Having a premier company like Korg USA manage the sales and distribution of Dean Markley products is the best way for us to ensure our dealers are taken care of. Korg USA will improve our product availability and delivery time at the industry’s most competitive prices,” states Lori McCallian, CEO of Dean Markley USA.
Korg USA will begin offering the Dean Markley products in the U.S. starting January 1, 2015.
You may enjoy...
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup