"I am so grateful for my time at Alfred Music,” says Daisy Rock founder and president Tish Ciravolo. Ron Manus really understood my mission to get more girls to play guitar and enjoy music. And, the Manus's always made me feel like I was part of their family.
"The next phase of Daisy Rock Guitars will be the most exciting and I am searching for a partner that understands just how successful we can become. My vision for the future is world domination… Think about it: Every day another girl wants to learn how to play guitar and our goal is to ensure that her first guitar will be a Daisy Rock Guitar. It should the only guitar she knows because we are the only girl guitar company in the world. And now that Daisy Rock Guitars is 16 years old, we hear the awesome stories of, ‘I started on a Daisy Rock and now it is the only guitar I ever will play.’ Our new strategic partner should be one that can help us build this outreach to all the girls worldwide searching for her new or her next Daisy Rock Guitar.”
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars