The transaction is set to be completed this summer. After the sale Ms. Arink and Mr. Bohn plan to step down and retire.
Rane is one of the most admired companies within the DJ and commercial sound industry. “Rane will continue some operations out of the Mukilteo, Washington headquarters,” says Ms. Arink.
Ms. Arink feels that with the added resources, engineering talent, and additional IP, InMusic is an ideal buyer for Rane Corporation and will help it grow now and in the future."
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar