Samson Technologies will relocate its 100,000 sq ft distribution center to the Los Angeles, California area to increase efficiency and improve its supply chain management.
The new distribution center will feature WMS, automation, multiple shifts, and a variety of cost effective benefits.
Samson’s expansion in the consumer, MI, and education markets have created a need for more sophisticated logistical capabilities,” says Samson president Jack Knight. “And we’re excited about this move so we can better serve our customers and get products to them in a more timely and efficient manner.”
In addition, Samson will be relocating its corporate operation to a brand new state-of-the-art facility in Hicksville, New UYork. This will include the company’s Executive, Sales, Marketing, R&D, Customer Service and Finance departments.
Operations at the new distribution center in California will commence in September 2016, with the corporate headquarters move taking place in November 2016.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar