Yamaha is a founding sponsor of the bus, having provided keyboards and drums for the project. The world’s largest musical instrument manufacturer is now adding its award-winning acoustic and electric guitars and its Line 6 digital modeling guitar amplifiers to the Lennon Bus’ updated display of onboard equipment, advanced recording technology and hands-on, music-making experiences for students of all ages.
Pictured here are Lennon Bus Director Brian Rothschild, Yamaha Senior Vice President Tom Sumner, Line 6 Senior Vice President Susan Wolf and Black Eyed Peas founding member George Pajon.
You may enjoy...
- Roland, BOSS, and V-MODA Sponsor Starry Nites Festival
- MONO Launches Direct Dealer Program in U.S.
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September