On January 25th, Jordan Kitt’s Music celebrated the grand opening of its flagship showroom and Music Education Center in Rockville, Maryland with a special concert and reception.
In an effort to expand its showroom, recital facility and Music Education Center, as well as consolidate it’s warehouse from a separate facility into an adjoining one, Jordan Kitt’s Music moved into this new location in December, and became fully open in mid January. The new space is more convenient to customers accessing the store from the beltway, and offers more than 5,000 square feet of new & used pianos from manufacturers such as Yamaha, Bosendorfer, Mason & Hamlin, Roland, Cristofori, and others.
The facility also has a greatly expanded 1,500 square foot Music Education Center, offering piano instruction to hundreds of students weekly. It includes private teaching studios complete with performance grade pianos, a large group teaching facility, a waiting area for parents, and a recital hall for seating of up to 90 complete with a Yamaha CF series concert grand piano.
The store expansion in Montgomery County marks Jordan Kitt’s Music’s 105th year of continuous service to the customers, institutions and piano students in metropolitan Washington, D.C. and continues to be the area’s (and one of the nation’s) oldest continuously operating music stores. Jordan Kitt’s Music has matched the perfect piano with over 250,000 customers since 1912, as well as having taught over one million piano lessons.
Photo: Chris Syllaba, CEO of Jordan KItt’s Music, Tony DeSare, Ray Fugere, CFO of Jordan Kitt’s Music.
You may enjoy...
- Chauvet Professional Rig on Louis The Child Tour
- Avid at the BAFTA Film Awards
- Sweetwater’s Surack Receives Legends of Leadership Award
- TKL Cases Establishes Retailer Support Network
- Roland Announces Roland Cloud Early Access Beta
- Danley Installed in Rice University’s Brian Patterson Sports Performance Center
- Grand Opening of Jordan Kitt’s Rockville Showroom and Music Education Center
- Zildjian Names Stephans President