Sheet Music Plus will continue to operate as an independent business led by CEO Jenny Silva and her existing team in the Emeryville, California, office. Founded in 1997, Sheet Music Plus currently sells music from hundreds of publishers from throughout the world in both paper form and digital formats.
Hal Leonard will use their new relationship to develop the ability for consumers to order from the SMP website and pick up their products at their local music store. In addition, they will also launch a Retailer Partner Program that will feature the ability for retailers to order products using SMP’s online platform.
“This next chapter will bring many advantages for our customers,” said Sheet Music Plus CEO Jenny Silva. “We have worked closely together with Hal Leonard for years and I know that their team has a deep appreciation for the great service that Sheet Music Plus provides to musicians. We look forward to sharing our strengths to provide even more services to the greater music community as well.”
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund