Sheet Music Plus will continue to operate as an independent business led by CEO Jenny Silva and her existing team in the Emeryville, California, office. Founded in 1997, Sheet Music Plus currently sells music from hundreds of publishers from throughout the world in both paper form and digital formats.
Hal Leonard will use their new relationship to develop the ability for consumers to order from the SMP website and pick up their products at their local music store. In addition, they will also launch a Retailer Partner Program that will feature the ability for retailers to order products using SMP’s online platform.
“This next chapter will bring many advantages for our customers,” said Sheet Music Plus CEO Jenny Silva. “We have worked closely together with Hal Leonard for years and I know that their team has a deep appreciation for the great service that Sheet Music Plus provides to musicians. We look forward to sharing our strengths to provide even more services to the greater music community as well.”
You may enjoy...
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar