D'Addario & Company, Inc. has announced a partnership with Eastman Music Company that will see the prominent instrument manufacturer exclusively use D'Addario's strings on their entire range of fretted instruments, including their electric guitars, acoustic guitars, and mandolins.
Established in 1992 as an orchestral string instrument manufacturer, Eastman is committed to the hand-craftsmanship and heritage of the historic luthiers and builders. This commitment to tradition and artisanship led to the creation of Eastman Guitars & Mandolins in 2003. Since then, Eastman Guitars has prioritized the use of premium tonewoods and fine appointments alongside the talent and accomplishment of its designers and craftspeople to build a tradition of its own.
On this exclusive partnership, Bob Bakert, director of Eastman Guitars commented, “It was a very easy decision for Eastman Guitars to partner with D’Addario Strings given their world-class quality and rich history. Couple that with the tremendous talent both internally at D’Addario and externally with their players, and this is really a fantastic opportunity for Eastman moving forward.”
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund