MusicFirst has announced the expansion of its sales and marketing team with several new positions that will offer additional support and services to music educators.
Experienced educator and sales professional, Roger Williams, has joined the company as director of sales and marketing. In his new role, Williams will be coordinating the MusicFirst sales team and planning and overseeing marketing initiatives. MusicFirst director, Dr. Jim Frankel, enthused, “Roger’s strong education background and sales experience are the perfect blend for creating new sales and marketing programs that will further elevate our customers’ experience with our cloud-based music education solutions. We look forward to working with him to bring educators new opportunities to expand their music class offerings and streamline their workflow.”
Previously, Rogers was the sales director for MakeMusic, driving sales of Finale and SmartMusic world-wide. Prior, he taught instrumental and general music in multiple public schools. A vocalist and trumpet player, Rogers was also music director of a large church choir and orchestra, and served on the Board of Directors for TI:ME.
Rogers is joined by Joanna Huang, the new Asia/Pacific Regions Accounts Manager, and Zachary Jackson, Administrative Services Manager. Huang comes to MusicFirst with diverse teaching experience and knowledge of school systems in Asia. She’ll be managing overseas account support and engaging in new business development in the Asian market. She is also an accomplished violinist and pianist. Jackson is a conductor, arranger and multi-instrumentalist with a background in classical and jazz. In his new role, he will be offering support services to MusicFirst customers and administering marketing support programs.
Photo: Roger Williams
You may enjoy...
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates