Shure Incorporated has promoted Bruce Skof to vice president and chief financial officer.
He will oversee the Company’s financial planning and budgeting process and lead the Enterprise Risk Management Program. Skof will be responsible for all key financial and investment matters for Shure Incorporated and its subsidiaries.
“I congratulate Bruce on this well-earned promotion,” said Chris Schyvinck, Shure president and CEO. “Bruce has been instrumental in refining Shure’s business processes to ensure that our financial plans align with our strategic goals. He has made many significant contributions to the Company, and I look forward to working with him in this new, expanded role.
Skof joined Shure in 2000 and has held numerous positions during his tenure in Corporate Finance, including controller, manager of financial analysis, and senior director of FP&A and Treasury. He is currently a member of Shure’s Corporate Management Committee and serves as chairman of the Corporate Projects Governance Committee.
You may enjoy...
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race