Hal Leonard has announcd the promotion of David Jahnke to senior vice president – National Sales.
Jahnke joined Hal Leonard in 1992 as a telesales representative and progressed through the ranks of district sales manager to national sales manager and, since 2002, vice president - National Sales. His new title reflects the ongoing expansion of his responsibilities for the domestic sales area as well as the development of various B2B initiatives, and more. Prior to working at Hal Leonard he managed Tony’s Drum Shop in Appleton, Wisconsin, and was a private drum teacher. Jahnke is also currently serving on the Retail Print Music Dealer Association Board of Directors and is an active gigging musician in the Milwaukee area.
Hal Leonard president Larry Morton says, “David has been an integral leader within our company for a long time. We’re happy that he will continue to grow and develop our incredibly talented sales team as well as build and expand relationships with our retailers.”
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Professional to Debut New Fixtures at Prolight + Sound
- Roland, BOSS, and V-MODA Sponsor Starry Nites Festival
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September