Fenoglio has been with DANSR since 2013 with responsibilities in Artist Relations and Sales and Marketing. For the past two years, Michael has been Vandoren product specialist where he played a central role in the development and implementation of the Vandoren Regional Artist program that provides hundreds of free clinics to middle schools and high schools across the U.S. each year. Fenoglio has also played an integral part in trade show management, the creation of new Vandoren sales and marketing online video content, ad placement, web design, new product evaluation and other marketing initiatives.
Michael Fenoglio came to DANSR from an extensive performance and teaching background, including private and public school teaching experience ranging from beginners to college students. He holds a Doctor of Musical Arts degree in Jazz Saxophone Performance from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and continues to maintain an active teaching and performance schedule throughout the Midwest and beyond. This experience and continued engagement with musicians and teachers across the U.S. will serve Michael well as Vandoren Brand Manager going forward.
“Michael has quickly become a very important part of our marketing team,” commented DANSR president Michael Skinner. “His knowledge as a teacher and a highly skilled jazz performer combined with his keen analytical skills makes him perfect for this very important position.”
You may enjoy...
- Sennheiser Recognizes TMP-Pro as Distributor of the Year
- Roland, BOSS, and V-MODA Sponsor Starry Nites Festival
- MONO Launches Direct Dealer Program in U.S.
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September