DANSR, Inc. has promoted Stephanie Murphy to DANSR sales manager.
Stephanie joined DANSR in 2013 primarily to manage the Vandoren JUNO dealer applications. “We realized very quickly Stephanie possessed great customer service skills,” commented VP Sales, Gary Winder. She became a Customer Service Representative within 6 months. In 2016, Stephanie was promoted to Customer Service Manager as well as Event Coordinator for the larger shows such as NAMM, Midwest Band Clinic and TMEA.
"Stephanie interfaces with our top accounts on a daily basis so I’m very excited for her to take on the position of Sales Manager,” added Gary Winder.
Prior to joining DANSR. Stephanie spent many years in the sports publishing industry in which she dealt with all Major & International accounts. Since coming from outside the music industry, Stephanie has taken the initiative to learn not only about DANSR products but the competitor’s products as well. Stephanie has become a regular attendee of NASMD and is a member of NAMM Young Professionals.
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys