DANSR, Inc. has promoted Stephanie Murphy to DANSR sales manager.
Stephanie joined DANSR in 2013 primarily to manage the Vandoren JUNO dealer applications. “We realized very quickly Stephanie possessed great customer service skills,” commented VP Sales, Gary Winder. She became a Customer Service Representative within 6 months. In 2016, Stephanie was promoted to Customer Service Manager as well as Event Coordinator for the larger shows such as NAMM, Midwest Band Clinic and TMEA.
"Stephanie interfaces with our top accounts on a daily basis so I’m very excited for her to take on the position of Sales Manager,” added Gary Winder.
Prior to joining DANSR. Stephanie spent many years in the sports publishing industry in which she dealt with all Major & International accounts. Since coming from outside the music industry, Stephanie has taken the initiative to learn not only about DANSR products but the competitor’s products as well. Stephanie has become a regular attendee of NASMD and is a member of NAMM Young Professionals.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar