Korg USA has created a new position to aid in the marketing and product development for their growing line of guitar brands.
Corey Witt, a seasoned marketing professional and previous Korg USA per diem product specialist, has joined the company full time as product marketing manager, effective as of April 3rd, 2017.
“Corey brings to us an extensive amount of experience having worked in both marketing and in the music industry for the past 20 years,” states Brian Piccolo, Director of Guitar Brands at Korg USA. “As an accomplished and passionate guitarist, Corey has some great insight on how to market and sell our various guitar and bass products to the proper channels. It’s this renaissance career path, and his many years as a traveling musician, that has given him the experiences needed to join Korg USA’s talented marketing team,” Piccolo concludes.
The Texas native currently resides in Los Angeles, California, where he will conduct business from the newly opened Korg West Artist Lounge. Corey has worked for some prestigious music brands including: Pioneer, Roland/BOSS, and Seymour Duncan; in which he was contracted to design the artwork for their elite Shapeshifter Tremolo pedal.
You may enjoy...
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Avid Announces Release of New Book