Fender launched their free Tune App on Android. On the heels of the August iOS /Apple launch the Fender Tune App gives players the ability to tune their guitars and basses no matter where they are.
This app is designed to provide more than the average tuner. For beginners, the app provides step-by-step instructions, teaching users to tune their guitars in a matter of minutes and tips not just on tuning, but also on how to perfect tone, and use amplifier knobs.
For the experienced players, the app has an option of using the auto tune or manual tune setting based on player preference. Also, there are plenty of tuning varieties; players can choose from standard, open G, drop D, and nineteen additional tunings to use.
The compatibility of the app via both Apple devices and Android™ devices is a first for Fender, who is beginning to make its mark in the digital space. The introduction of apps to Android are foreshadowing more new digital offerings from Fender later in the year. The apps can be downloaded via Google Play.
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- Shure Named One of 2016’s ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’
- MusicFirst Partners with Sountrap