Roland announced the start of an Early Access Beta for Roland Cloud, a new subscription service designed to add value to the company’s instruments and production tools following the theme “Everything Connected.”
Available first for U.S. residents and soon for customers worldwide, the Roland Cloud Early Access Beta is offering a 1-month free subscription.
For customers, Roland Cloud provides immediate access to an array of authentic Roland software synthesizers, including all titles from the popular Plug-out series (SH-101, SH-2, Promars, System-100, System-1). In addition, customers will enjoy access to all-new simple and great-sounding soft synths such as the all-new, ultra-deep-sampled Tera Series featuring Tera Piano and iconic Anthology 1987 soft synths. Future updates will introduce interactive online communities, a vibrant marketplace, and much more.
For MI dealers, Roland Cloud represents a significant investment in expanding the market for music-making worldwide. The unique subscription model is designed to improve accessibility to a quality music-making experience for creators at any level.
You may enjoy...
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race