Roland announced the start of an Early Access Beta for Roland Cloud, a new subscription service designed to add value to the company’s instruments and production tools following the theme “Everything Connected.”
Available first for U.S. residents and soon for customers worldwide, the Roland Cloud Early Access Beta is offering a 1-month free subscription.
For customers, Roland Cloud provides immediate access to an array of authentic Roland software synthesizers, including all titles from the popular Plug-out series (SH-101, SH-2, Promars, System-100, System-1). In addition, customers will enjoy access to all-new simple and great-sounding soft synths such as the all-new, ultra-deep-sampled Tera Series featuring Tera Piano and iconic Anthology 1987 soft synths. Future updates will introduce interactive online communities, a vibrant marketplace, and much more.
For MI dealers, Roland Cloud represents a significant investment in expanding the market for music-making worldwide. The unique subscription model is designed to improve accessibility to a quality music-making experience for creators at any level.
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario