Roland announced the start of an Early Access Beta for Roland Cloud, a new subscription service designed to add value to the company’s instruments and production tools following the theme “Everything Connected.”
Available first for U.S. residents and soon for customers worldwide, the Roland Cloud Early Access Beta is offering a 1-month free subscription.
For customers, Roland Cloud provides immediate access to an array of authentic Roland software synthesizers, including all titles from the popular Plug-out series (SH-101, SH-2, Promars, System-100, System-1). In addition, customers will enjoy access to all-new simple and great-sounding soft synths such as the all-new, ultra-deep-sampled Tera Series featuring Tera Piano and iconic Anthology 1987 soft synths. Future updates will introduce interactive online communities, a vibrant marketplace, and much more.
For MI dealers, Roland Cloud represents a significant investment in expanding the market for music-making worldwide. The unique subscription model is designed to improve accessibility to a quality music-making experience for creators at any level.
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Members to Return to Washington to Advocate for Music Education
- Chauvet Professional Rig on Louis The Child Tour
- Avid at the BAFTA Film Awards
- Pacpaco Crowned GC’s 28th Annual Drum-Off Winner
- Alfred Music Announces 2016 Premier Dealer Awards
- Hal Leonard’s Jahnke Named Senior VP
- Grand Opening of Jordan Kitt’s Rockville Showroom and Music Education Center
- R.I.P. Jim Mouradian