The TKL Products Corp. announced its newly established, “Retailer Support Network” (RSN) sales program of authorized musical instrument retailers.
In addition to the availability of its LTD™, Concept™, Vectra® and BlackBelt® series of wood, molded and soft cases for fretted, keyboard, percussion, wind, and string instruments through this new retailer network, TKL’s new initiative features a sales force of factory-trained “brand ambassadors”, competitive freight programs, supportive print tools for the retailer and a redesigned, B2B-friendly website.
“We built a solid OEM business working with the best instrument manufacturers in the world,” explains TKL co-founder and CEO Tom Dougherty. “While we continue to honor those partnerships, we feel we can further meet the needs of today’s musicians by expanding into the after-market and working with the world’s best retailers.”
In addition to expanding its sales and customer service team, TKL has developed a training and certification program to educate its retail network about the importance of instrument protection and how to help their customers choose the right case for their needs as well as highlighting the features and benefits of TKL’s innovations and extensive selection of case types and styles.
You may enjoy...
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Avid Announces Release of New Book