The TKL Products Corp. announced its newly established, “Retailer Support Network” (RSN) sales program of authorized musical instrument retailers.
In addition to the availability of its LTD™, Concept™, Vectra® and BlackBelt® series of wood, molded and soft cases for fretted, keyboard, percussion, wind, and string instruments through this new retailer network, TKL’s new initiative features a sales force of factory-trained “brand ambassadors”, competitive freight programs, supportive print tools for the retailer and a redesigned, B2B-friendly website.
“We built a solid OEM business working with the best instrument manufacturers in the world,” explains TKL co-founder and CEO Tom Dougherty. “While we continue to honor those partnerships, we feel we can further meet the needs of today’s musicians by expanding into the after-market and working with the world’s best retailers.”
In addition to expanding its sales and customer service team, TKL has developed a training and certification program to educate its retail network about the importance of instrument protection and how to help their customers choose the right case for their needs as well as highlighting the features and benefits of TKL’s innovations and extensive selection of case types and styles.
You may enjoy...
- NAMM Members to Return to Washington to Advocate for Music Education
- Riversong Guitars at the GRAMMY Awards
- Pacpaco Crowned GC’s 28th Annual Drum-Off Winner
- Hal Leonard’s Jahnke Named Senior VP
- TKL Cases Establishes Retailer Support Network
- Fender Tune App for Android
- Grand Opening of Jordan Kitt’s Rockville Showroom and Music Education Center
- FEEL the RHYTHM Latin Hand Percussion