Fishman has launched Up To Speed, a new product sales training program for authorized Fishman dealers. Up To Speed provides the necessary information needed to effectively understand, discuss, and sell Fishman products.
Company President Larry Fishman greets participating salespeople in the training program’s introduction video: “Our goal is to create a communication directly with you, our dealers and our salespeople, that benefits you on an ongoing basis to become the most confident and trusted salespeople in the industry.”
In an easy-to-use, mobile friendly online environment, Up To Speed offers four training courses: Amps, Pickups/Onboard Preamps, Pedals/Preamps, and TriplePlay. Each course provides a study guide and corresponding quiz. The courses are effective and concise but salespeople have the option of going deeper into Fishman product knowledge and accessing marketing assets in the optional “Resources” section. Fishman ships a prize to each salesperson for every course they pass.
Fishman is also offering a Sweepstakes for all eligible salespeople who pass courses before March 31, 2017. Various prizes will be given away, including a Loudbox Mini Amplifier, Fluence Pickups, Aura Spectrum DI Preamp, TriplePlay Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller, and the grand prize: a Martin D-16GT guitar with a custom installed Fishman Matrix Infinity Pickup and Preamp System.
For more information about Fishman Up To Speed, please contact your Fishman sales representative.
You may enjoy...
- Roland, BOSS, and V-MODA Sponsor Starry Nites Festival
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September