The Peavey® Dark Matter™ Series Enclosures were selected as the "Best DJ Product of 2016" at the 31st Annual Music & Sound Awards during the recent 2017 NAMM show in Anaheim, California.
Each year, the award is given by Music & Sound Retailer magazine and voted upon by music-product retailers from across the U.S.
“We are honored to have our Dark Matter speaker enclosures recognized as Best DJ Product of 2016, " Courtland Gray, COO of Peavey Electronics, stated after receiving the award. "Thanks to their advanced DSP-equipped power section, the high-S.P.L. Dark Matter enclosures provide best-in-class performance and deliver crystal-clear, professional audio. These enclosures are perfect for band, DJ and other musical applications. The Peavey team worked long and hard to develop a new line that would meet and exceed the demands of today’s consumer. Thank you to all of the participating dealers for recognizing that effort and choosing Peavey in this category.”
The award winning Dark Matter Series continues Peavey’s legacy of innovation in the pro audio market, outperforming any existing enclosure in its category. These high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) enclosures feature modern styling and come in four available models: the DM™ 112, DM™ 115, DM™ 118 Subwoofer and DM™ 115 Subwoofer.
You may enjoy...
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser