Chauvet reports record crowds gathered at Chauvet Professional booth USITT displaying LED stage lighting.
Among the products that drew crowds is the Ovation E-260WW, which has an output that surpasses that of a 750W tungsten fixture, making it the first LED ellipsoidal bright enough to serve as a key light at large scale theatrical applications. Also garnering widespread praise has been the Ovation E-910FC, which utilizes a full RGBA-Lime system to render very realistic colors.
“CHAUVET Professional was an early proponent of LED stage lighting,” said Chauvet vice president Berenice Chauvet, who was in attendance at USITT. “In 2016, we could feel a significant shift in the perception of LED theatrical fixtures. More people began to appreciate that these fixtures can perform as well or better than their incandescent predecessors, while offering all of the advantages associated with LED technology. This trend is only gaining momentum in 2017.”
USITT visitors who wanted to see for themselves what LED stage lighting can accomplish had ample opportunity to do so at the Chauvet booth, which was set up to encourage hands-on exposure to fixtures like the Ovation E-260WW, Ovation E-910FC and the new Ovation B-2805FC and Ovation B-565FC RGBA-Lime batten style fixtures.
“We were encouraged to see so many people get hands-on experience with our fixtures,” said Chauvet, “because when all is said and done, their performance speaks for itself.”
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Momentum Audio Sales Named U.S. Distributor of Ehrlund