Chauvet reports record crowds gathered at Chauvet Professional booth USITT displaying LED stage lighting.
Among the products that drew crowds is the Ovation E-260WW, which has an output that surpasses that of a 750W tungsten fixture, making it the first LED ellipsoidal bright enough to serve as a key light at large scale theatrical applications. Also garnering widespread praise has been the Ovation E-910FC, which utilizes a full RGBA-Lime system to render very realistic colors.
“CHAUVET Professional was an early proponent of LED stage lighting,” said Chauvet vice president Berenice Chauvet, who was in attendance at USITT. “In 2016, we could feel a significant shift in the perception of LED theatrical fixtures. More people began to appreciate that these fixtures can perform as well or better than their incandescent predecessors, while offering all of the advantages associated with LED technology. This trend is only gaining momentum in 2017.”
USITT visitors who wanted to see for themselves what LED stage lighting can accomplish had ample opportunity to do so at the Chauvet booth, which was set up to encourage hands-on exposure to fixtures like the Ovation E-260WW, Ovation E-910FC and the new Ovation B-2805FC and Ovation B-565FC RGBA-Lime batten style fixtures.
“We were encouraged to see so many people get hands-on experience with our fixtures,” said Chauvet, “because when all is said and done, their performance speaks for itself.”
You may enjoy...
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College