For the sixth year in a row, Shure Incorporated has been selected as one of the Best and Brightest Companies To Work For® in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
An awards competition that honors employer excellence, Shure was selected for acknowledging its Associates as the Company’s greatest asset and for showcasing best practices across human resources and employee enrichment programs.
“For more than 90 years, we’ve recognized how essential it is to ensure our Associates know they’re our number one reason for success,” said Chris Schyvinck, President and CEO of Shure Incorporated. “The world-class work ethic, creativity, and achievements—both personally and professionally—of our Associates serve as the basis for our exceptional culture and renowned product innovations.”
To be considered for the award, Shure Associates completed an online survey through a website administered by the NABR. The survey covered various areas of employer excellence, capturing companies with programs and policies that are considered best practices.
The evaluation included ten categories that Associates value in a company: communication and shared vision, community initiatives, compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion, employee education and development, recruitment and selection, strategic company performance, employee achievement and recognition, employee enrichment and retention, and work/life balance.
“We are honored and thrilled to be recognized on this outstanding list of winners once again,” said Paul Applebaum, Executive Vice President of Human Resources and General Counsel at Shure. “Ensuring our Associates can advance professionally while also balancing a well-rounded life is vital to the continued growth and success of our Company.”
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario