GHS Strings have just launched new T-Shirts, featuring the slogans from their new global advertising campaign, which highlights the benefits of their Nitro-Packs.
The two new black T-Shirts feature the provocative ‘Nice Package’ and cheeky ‘Unique-ly Fresh’ slogans screen printed across the front of the chest. The back displays a red GHS logo with the sassy, mischievous ‘Play With The Best’ slogan underneath.
Both T-Shirts are straight fit with a crew neck. Available in a wide range of sizes: small, medium, large, X large and 2X large, these new T-shirts will make sure your ‘nice package’ is covered. The new T-Shirts are made from 50% cotton / 50% polyester, are machine washable and ‘unique-ly fresh’. At just $13.50 they are bargain.
They join the existing Classic Boomers T-shirt, which comes in red with a white ‘explosion’ around the words GHS Boomers, together with a stick of explosive with the words ‘they’re dynamite’.
Let GHS’s T-Shirts do the talking, letting your friends know you are a player who knows the value of heritage and comfort and only ‘play with the best’.
Check out the brand new swag and all GHS’ other accessories at http://store.ghsstrings.com/accessories
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser