D'Addario & Company, Inc., has announced a partnership with LsL Instruments that will see the California-based instrument manufacturer exclusively use D'Addario's NYXL strings on their full line of solid body electric guitars.
LsL Instruments is a small manufacturer of premium American guitars that was founded in 2008 by Lance S. Lerman and his wife Lisa, after an already well-established career in both woodworking and instrument building. With hand-shaped necks, hand-wound pickups, hand-adjusted fingerboards, and hand-picked, high quality lumber, LsL makes just about everything on their guitars. Much like D’Addario, LsL music products are made with the discerning musician in mind, those who are looking for an inspiring guitar that will drive their playing to the next level.
When asked why he chose D’Addario NYXL strings for his no-compromise guitars, LsL Founder and President Lance Lerman explained simply, “Only the best will do.”
To celebrate this collaborative partnership, LsL and D’Addario will also be supporting a promotion for ten of LsL’s domestic dealers to each give away a five-pack of NYXL1046 strings as part of a social media promotion. The ten dealers include:
Matt's Music Center
Music Force Global Networks
Sound Boutique Pedals
Lawk Star Guitars
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College