This July, Retail Boot Camp will return to the 2017 Summer NAMM Show in Nashville at Music City Center.
On July 12, Retail Boot Camp will feature a one-day intensive training session on sales and marketing and financial management. Retail Boot Camp is free to NAMM members.
The sales and marketing portion will feature business expert Jon Schallert, who will share his “Destination Business” process: an opportunity for retailers to differentiate themselves in their markets and find new ways to market their stores. His presentation will show attendees how to make a music store a consumer destination in their community, and even abroad.
For the financial management portion, Alan Friedman and Daniel Jobe of Friedman, Kannenberg & Co. will cover topics like purchasing and managing inventory, employee compensation, financial statements, and instrument rental.
You may enjoy...
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Avid Announces Release of New Book