The newest edition to the Blueridge family is the BR-40A Dreadnaught Guitar. Each guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the same tonewood used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as “prewar” instruments. In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary "Forward-X” pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and a feature that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar and the slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- SLM and Alvarez Announce Winner of $10,000 Custom Yairi Guitar