- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 January 2014
The newest edition to the Blueridge family is the BR-40A Dreadnaught Guitar. Each guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the same tonewood used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as “prewar” instruments. In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary "Forward-X” pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and a feature that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar and the slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times.
You may enjoy...
- Hal Leonard Deal with G-Technology Has Huge Capacity for Success
- Backun Partners with Sodiam for Exclusive Distribution in China
- Mary Luehrsen - 2015 Don Johnson Industry Service Award Winner
- Craigie Zildjian Honored at 2015 SheRocks Awards
- Chauvet DJ Takes Home Two DCAs
- D'Addario Team Receives MMR Dealers' Choice Award
- ROLI Names Stein Head of Sales Americas, Launches Equator Synth
- Roland Announces Two Major New Appointments