The newest edition to the Blueridge family is the BR-40A Dreadnaught Guitar. Each guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the same tonewood used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as “prewar” instruments. In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary "Forward-X” pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and a feature that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar and the slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times.
You may enjoy...
- Two New Store Openings for GC
- 2017 Don Johnson Award Winners: Full Compass' Susan and Jonathan Lipp
- Eastman Partners with Backun
- Chauvet DJ with DCA Trophies at NAMM
- SABIAN at NAMM 2017
- Yorkville's Tim Marshall with MMR's Matt King
- Alvarez Appoints SFM as New Canadian Distributor
- SLM Marketplace Offers Special NAMM 2017 Union Station Promotion