The newest edition to the Blueridge family is the BR-40A Dreadnaught Guitar. Each guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the same tonewood used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as “prewar” instruments. In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary "Forward-X” pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and a feature that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar and the slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times.
You may enjoy...
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Heid Music’s ‘The Big 10+ Contest’ Aims to Put More Than $30,000 into School Music Programs in March
- Fred W. Gretsch Visits Hal Leonard
- 30th Annual KMC Music EPU Charity Golf Tournament