- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 January 2014
The newest edition to the Blueridge family is the BR-40A Dreadnaught Guitar. Each guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the same tonewood used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as “prewar” instruments. In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary "Forward-X” pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and a feature that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar and the slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times.
You may enjoy...
- Seidler Equity Partners Acquires Majority Interest in Hal Leonard
- GC Expands East Coast Presence with New Store Openings
- Methedras Wins Global Rockstar Contest 2015 and a Paiste Cymbal Set
- 2016 NAMM Top 100 Dealers
- Taylor Guitars Debuts New 700 Series @ SNAMM
- Floyd Rose's Alan Cabasso @ SNAMM 2016
- D’Addario LIVE Event Hosted in Nashville for International Jazz Day
- Peter D'Addario in Nashville @ SNAMM 2016