- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 January 2014
The newest edition to the Blueridge family is the BR-40A Dreadnaught Guitar. Each guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the same tonewood used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as “prewar” instruments. In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary "Forward-X” pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and a feature that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar and the slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times.
You may enjoy...
- Manuel Rodriguez Launches New Website - www.mrguitarras.es
- NAMM Young Professionals NAMM Show Event Features Robin Walenta
- Brett Eldredge Performs “Lose My Mind” on Ellen
- CHAUVET Brings the DeLorean DMC-12 Back to the Future
- Hal Leonard to Distribute Grundorf Cases
- Kyser Adds Musiquip to U.S. Distribution Team
- Audio Source, Inc. adds Madlener to Sales Force
- Rogues Ride High At Hyde