- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 January 2014
The newest edition to the Blueridge family is the BR-40A Dreadnaught Guitar. Each guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the same tonewood used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as “prewar” instruments. In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary "Forward-X” pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and a feature that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar and the slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times.
You may enjoy...
- KumbaYEAH! Acoustic Sales Continue to Set the Pace
- The Market is Growing, I Enjoy Having Dire Straits Songs Explained to me Online, Acoustic Sales and YouTube are Friends, and Other Random Musings…
- A Winning Partnership – Yorkville and The Jersey Surf
- AM&S to Represent dBTechnologies in the U.S.
- Roland Corporation New Hires
- Peavey Electronics Brings Together DJ’s and Innovators at DJ Expo Opening Night Party and Booth
- SABIAN Announces 2015 PASIC Scholarship Winner
- D'Addario and 92Y Launch New On-Demand Series