- Written by Matt Parish
- Published: 17 January 2014
The newest edition to the Blueridge family is the BR-40A Dreadnaught Guitar. Each guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the same tonewood used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as “prewar” instruments. In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary "Forward-X” pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and a feature that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar and the slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times.
You may enjoy...
- GC Opens New Store in Illinois
- PRS Announces Opening of ‘West Street East’ and Start of Factory Tours
- JHS & LEWITT sponsor ‘International Producer Of The Year Award’
- Playground Sessions and Yamaha Music Interactive Enter Partnership
- Casio Donates Keyboards to Notes for Notes
- Yamaha Appoints Gutwein as Pro Audio & Combo District Manager
- On-Stage honors Kraft Music
- Hoshino Gakki Co. Names Kimihide Hoshino New President