- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 January 2014
The D'Addario family: John III, Suzanne, Jim, and John Jr. with MMR's Terry Lowe. John Jr. and Jim received this year's Don Johnson Industry Service Award in recognition of their efforts in the area of music education advocacy.
You may enjoy...
- Hal Leonard Announces Partnership with PraiseCharts
- Conn-Selmer Names Miller VP of Operations
- GJ2 Guitars Expand OEM Business With Fano Guitars
- Chauvet DJ Halloween Scream Test
- Moogfest Announces Dates for 2016
- Music China 2015 Grows in Scale, Content
- Korg and VOX Leaders Convene in N.Y. State
- Musical Innovations Named NAMM’s 2015 Dealer of the Year (Yeah, Tracy!!!)