- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 January 2014
The D'Addario family: John III, Suzanne, Jim, and John Jr. with MMR's Terry Lowe. John Jr. and Jim received this year's Don Johnson Industry Service Award in recognition of their efforts in the area of music education advocacy.
You may enjoy...
- Breedlove Offers Customizable Instruments
- No Plans for Additional Plant Closings from Peavey
- GC Pro Supports Audio Alchemist Event
- Fender Launches Accelerator Tour
- CHAUVET DJ Geysers Used at British Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- MI Retailers Give Environmentally Sound Business Practices the (Green) Thumbs Up
- Gibson Brands Acquires HarmonyCentral.com
- If it Matters to Them, Shouldn't it Matter to You?