- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 January 2014
The D'Addario family: John III, Suzanne, Jim, and John Jr. with MMR's Terry Lowe. John Jr. and Jim received this year's Don Johnson Industry Service Award in recognition of their efforts in the area of music education advocacy.
You may enjoy...
- ADJ Plans New Product Showcase & Live Learning Tour Ahead of the Busy Holiday Party Season
- Studio One and Megadeth's David Ellefson
- SKB Announces New Canadian Partnership
- Hurley and Fender Present ‘Strat: 60 Years of the Stratocaster’
- Little Kids Rock to Honor Joan Jett at Annual Benefit
- Grover Pro Announces Partnership With Hammerax
- Omacro Boasts Expanded Features and New Members
- JAM Industries Buys Davitt & Hanser (D&H) Distribution from Hanser Music Group