- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 January 2014
The D'Addario family: John III, Suzanne, Jim, and John Jr. with MMR's Terry Lowe. John Jr. and Jim received this year's Don Johnson Industry Service Award in recognition of their efforts in the area of music education advocacy.
You may enjoy...
- Manuel Rodriguez Launches New Website - www.mrguitarras.es
- Music & Arts Expands Presence in the Tri-State Area
- Willcox Guitars Adds Hanson as Advisory Artist
- Yorkville to Distribute Dynaudio PRO in U.S. and Canada.
- ESP Guitars Holiday Celebration 2015
- Hal Leonard to Distribute Grundorf Cases
- Kyser Adds Musiquip to U.S. Distribution Team
- Crossover Artist Takes FBT on the Road