- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 January 2014
The D'Addario family: John III, Suzanne, Jim, and John Jr. with MMR's Terry Lowe. John Jr. and Jim received this year's Don Johnson Industry Service Award in recognition of their efforts in the area of music education advocacy.
You may enjoy...
- ADJ Plans New Product Showcase & Live Learning Tour Ahead of the Busy Holiday Party Season
- Hal Leonard to Distribute Apogee Pro Audio Interfaces
- Faber Announces Publishing Partnership with Lang Lang to be Distributed by Alfred
- Kidzrock Fills Education Gap
- Waller Leaves Orange Amplification
- Omacro Boasts Expanded Features and New Members
- Hal Leonard Hosts John Williams
- NAMM TEC Awards Celebrates 30 Years and Inducts Nathan East & Ed Cherney into Hall of Fame