- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 24 January 2014
The D'Addario family: John III, Suzanne, Jim, and John Jr. with MMR's Terry Lowe. John Jr. and Jim received this year's Don Johnson Industry Service Award in recognition of their efforts in the area of music education advocacy.
You may enjoy...
- TMP Names Marshall Senior VIP Sales Account Manager
- Noteflight Announces Expanded Leadership Team
- Alesis Exhibits Latest Electronic Drum Kits
- Korg USA Names Sajeva Director of Technology Brands
- GC Opens New Location in N.Y., Closes Store in Indiana
- Sound Technology’s Wilson Receives MBE
- Yamaha Mourns Loss of Prince
- Jupiter Launches New Website for Educators, Parents, Students and Performers