GC has reportedly signed a 15-year lease last month with Africa Israel Group for 600 square feet on the ground floor, and about 28,000 square feet on the lower level of the building. The asking rent is said to be $2.3 million per year, they said, or about $80 per square foot blended over both floors.
The former New York Times building with an official address of 229 West 43rd Street, located just off Times Square between Seventh and Eighth avenues, is divided into two commercial condominiums. Africa Israel is the owner of a condo composed of the lower level through a portion of the fourth floor, information from data firm Real Capital Analytics shows. The private equity giant Blackstone owns the condo covering the rest of the fourth floor up through the 16th floor, according to data from RCA.
You may enjoy...
- So Long, 2016, and Thanks for all the... Um... Actually: Good Riddance
- The NAMM Foundation and The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Announce Winners of Lennon Bus Recording Residency
- Ernie Ball Adds KMC Music to Serve as a United States Distribution Partner
- Chauvet Professional Rogue RH1 Hybrid Illuminates New Zealand Coastline
- D’Addario’s Evans Drumheads Features Omar Hakim Playing UV1 Drumheads
- HW Products Names Klingler Manager of Direct Sales
- Korn Drummer Ray Luzier Relies on Auralex
- Allen & Heath Expands U.S. Marketing Team