- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Published: 27 January 2014
GC has reportedly signed a 15-year lease last month with Africa Israel Group for 600 square feet on the ground floor, and about 28,000 square feet on the lower level of the building. The asking rent is said to be $2.3 million per year, they said, or about $80 per square foot blended over both floors.
The former New York Times building with an official address of 229 West 43rd Street, located just off Times Square between Seventh and Eighth avenues, is divided into two commercial condominiums. Africa Israel is the owner of a condo composed of the lower level through a portion of the fourth floor, information from data firm Real Capital Analytics shows. The private equity giant Blackstone owns the condo covering the rest of the fourth floor up through the 16th floor, according to data from RCA.
You may enjoy...
- MI Retailers Give Environmentally Sound Business Practices the (Green) Thumbs Up
- Gibson Brands Acquires HarmonyCentral.com
- Drum Workshop’s Chris Lombardi
- Roland Supports National Autism Awareness Day
- Full Compass Names Livezey Vice President
- ISP Chosen as Proud to Manufacture in Michigan's "Featured Manufacturer"
- Yamaha Forms Professional Audio Division
- Orange Amplification Sponsors Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2015