Billdidit Inc. (Nova Scotia, Canada) is now part of the Sabian group of companies. Billdidit has built a solid reputation as forward-thinking designers of innovative and reliable drum hardware and accessories. The acquisition expands Sabian design capabilities and adds a significant portfolio of new music products.
“Billdidit has manufacturing and prototype capabilities designed specifically for the music industry,” comments Sabian president Andy Zildjian. “In addition to their important contribution in developing new products, they are able to produce small volumes at very reasonable cost without the tooling charges, high volume commitment, and extremely long lead times that are typical of production overseas.”
Billdidit hopes to spark innovation in the music products industry by offering one-stop shopping for design assistance, 3D printing, advanced CNC machining, and electroplating.
“We are making it easy and economical to develop products right here in North America” says Billdidit president Joe Menchefski. “For a company of our size, the breadth of our artist roster is testament to the appeal of our products to top artists like Jimmy DeGrasso, Horacio Hernandez, Flo Mounier and many others.”
You may enjoy...
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar