- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Parent Category: Current Issue
- Category: Roundtable
- Published: 03 April 2017
While much has been made in recent months and years of the resurgence of interest in analog synthesizers – and for good reason! – it bears mentioning that synths of all stripes represent a consistently strong segment of MI.
You may enjoy...
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- Korg Names Witt Product Marketing Manager
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser