- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Parent Category: Current Issue
- Category: Survey
- Published: 03 April 2017
Cases & bags tend to be a pretty steady segment in the market. If a customer purchases an instrument of any value whatsoever and plans to do anything other than practice in his or her home, it’s a fairly easy add-on/upsell item.
You may enjoy...
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College