- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Parent Category: Current Issue
- Category: Survey
- Published: 23 March 2017
While the overall tally wasn’t as clearcut as some recent MMR dealer surveys have been when it comes to shedding light on the overall “health” of a particular market segment, this month’s poll regarding guitar and bass effects pedals did indicate an overall positive assessment: more than 68 percent of participating retailers indicated that sales of these stompboxes are currently either level with or exceeding numbers from this same time in 2016.
You may enjoy...
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars