- Written by Christian Wissmuller
- Parent Category: Current Issue
- Category: Editorial
- Published: 23 March 2017
While even the most strident supporters of funding for music education would likely agree that the subject takes a back seat to far more immediately pressing national and international concerns, it’s nonetheless one of many initiatives that potentially faces threats of various scope and severity under our nation’s new presidential administration.
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars