GHS Strings has brought back its Infinity Steels coated round-wound electric bass strings in a limited edition run.
The new run uses a finely-regulated coating process called MST (Metal Surface Treatment) which coats the outer wires which are then wrapped around a core wire to maximise tone and endurance. The core / cover ratio has been tweaked and the E and B strings have been made with tapered ends to produce a new sound creating the perfect homage to the earlier Infinity Steels. They come in the following gauges: ISB-L5000: 40-58-80-102; ISB-ML5000: 44-63-80-102; ISB-M5000: 44-63-84-106; and 5ML-ISB: 44-63-80-102-126 (5-String)
As with the originals the Limited Edition Infinity Steels are coated in an easily recognisable red and offer extended performance life.
You may enjoy...
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September