GHS Strings has brought back its Infinity Steels coated round-wound electric bass strings in a limited edition run.
The new run uses a finely-regulated coating process called MST (Metal Surface Treatment) which coats the outer wires which are then wrapped around a core wire to maximise tone and endurance. The core / cover ratio has been tweaked and the E and B strings have been made with tapered ends to produce a new sound creating the perfect homage to the earlier Infinity Steels. They come in the following gauges: ISB-L5000: 40-58-80-102; ISB-ML5000: 44-63-80-102; ISB-M5000: 44-63-84-106; and 5ML-ISB: 44-63-80-102-126 (5-String)
As with the originals the Limited Edition Infinity Steels are coated in an easily recognisable red and offer extended performance life.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar