Under the terms of the agreement announced by KMC Music vice president of merchandising Roger Hart, KMC Music will re-introduce a mix of the all-time favorite Daisy Rock guitar models at Winter NAMM 2017.
“Our plan is to bring back all of the most popular models that made Daisy Rock a market sensation,” explained Hart. “In the future, we plan to compliment these models with new models that incorporate the latest in design, materials, and finish technologies. The result will be the best line of female-centric guitars ever to be brought to market!”
According to Hart, Daisy Rock founder Tish Ciravolo will be involved with the launch of the new Daisy Rock guitar line and serve as brand ambassador at trade shows, special events, and in marketing programs.“Tish is the heart and soul of the line,” Hart emphasized. “She is going to continue to be the voice of this vitally important brand!”
Amplifying Hart’s point, Ciravolo noted that, “I am so excited to be part of the KMC family. This is the next chapter for my company, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, and I firmly believe this partnership will take our innovative concept in the musical instrument industry to a higher level. I am really looking forward to the new innovations in the Daisy Rock line geared towards the professional guitarist and bassists. Daisy Rock started and marketed a new standard 16 years ago – to encourage more females to play guitar and, now, the KMC team will take our line to a new level of market success.”
Known for its lighter weight and slimmer neck design, the Daisy Rock line of guitars became a global sensation when it debuted in 2000. Lifetime unit sales now exceed 200,000 guitars, making it the most successful line of its kind ever developed and brought to market.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar