Dan Donegan (pictured), a GHS String endorsee for more than ten years, uses a custom set of GHS Strings’ legendary Electric Guitar Boomers. His Rocktron Banshee 2 forms part of the collection of effects which the rest of the band affectionately refer to as The Danny Donegan Orchestra.
John Moyer, uses GHS Strings Bass Boomers to compliment his aggressive picking style and bring out the bottom end to round out his signature sound.
Hard rock band Disturbed, currently on tour in Japan and Australia, are due to be in the UK and Europe this coming year. They are touring with their sixth album, Immortalized, on which their celebrated cover of the Simon and Garfunkel hit, Sound Of Silence, appears, which peaked at 42 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. As of the summer of 2016, the single has sold more than one million digital downloads and had been streamed over fifty-four million times.
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- 2017 County Music Awards Uses Digital 6000 System from Sennheiser