Radial Engineering has launched its new North Star overdrive pedal, designed to appeal to country-rock guitarists.
As well as delivering what Radial describes as "clean and articulate" overdrive, the pedal is equipped with a separate boost circuit that provides up to 24dB of clean gain to the signal. Activating the boost circuit engages a separate effects loop, allowing the player to connect other pedals for easy transitions from rhythm to lead tones. As it is a true-bypass pedal, the effects loop can also be used to remove noisy pedals from the signal chain. Even when the boost level is turned all the way down, pedals in the effects loop will still be activated when engaging the boost channel.
US RRP is $169.99.
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia Return in September
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars