Radial Engineering has launched its new North Star overdrive pedal, designed to appeal to country-rock guitarists.
As well as delivering what Radial describes as "clean and articulate" overdrive, the pedal is equipped with a separate boost circuit that provides up to 24dB of clean gain to the signal. Activating the boost circuit engages a separate effects loop, allowing the player to connect other pedals for easy transitions from rhythm to lead tones. As it is a true-bypass pedal, the effects loop can also be used to remove noisy pedals from the signal chain. Even when the boost level is turned all the way down, pedals in the effects loop will still be activated when engaging the boost channel.
US RRP is $169.99.
You may enjoy...
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- Avid Announces Release of New Book
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar