Pioneer DJ has partnered with Splice, the cloud-based music production platform used by over 700,000 producers, to connect the extensive sample library Splice Sounds to its professional sampler, the TORAIZ SP-16.
The collaboration makes the TORAIZ SP-16 the first hardware sampler to offer integration with an online sample library. Pioneer is offering a month’s free access to Splice Sounds.
Splice Sounds launched in 2015 as the first subscription-based sample library, enabling users to download individual sounds rather than buy entire sample packs. New samples are released every week from over 50 leading labels, as well as renowned artists.
The new integration seamlessly connects the TORAIZ SP-16 to the world’s largest collection of high quality samples and loops. You can pick your favourite individual samples from the Splice Sounds catalogue of over one million sounds, build and save custom sample kits, and programme 32-step sequences on the web and on mobile devices using Beatmaker, Splice’s online sequencer.
Users can export custom sample kits and sequences to the TORAIZ SP-16 with the click of a button. There’s no need to import samples one by one. Simply download your creations as SCENE files to a laptop or a USB drive, connect the TORAIZ SP-16 via USB and transfer the SCENE files across.
You may enjoy...
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup
- David Perrico Creates Signature Horn With Phaeton
- Eastman School of Music and Yamaha Partner to Support Future Arts Leaders
- RS Guitars’ Founder Receives Honorary Doctorate from Washington College
- Korg USA Announces New U.S. Merchandise Sites for Korg, VOX and Blackstar