Established in 1979, and still manufactured in the UK, Leathergraft produces a range of leather, fabric and webbing straps for guitar, bass, ukulele and banjo, using materials including Italian leather and exclusive printed fabric from California.
“Our focus at the Music Shipping Company has always been on accessories and now more than ever retailers need well produced, fast selling lines at all price points,” said the firm. “Although MSC has recently focused more towards percussion, we originally began with guitar based products so we are really excited to add this prestigious and well respected strap line to our current catalogue.”
You may enjoy...
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Klotz Appoints Forward Tech U.S. as Partner for the U.S. Market
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”