Focusrite has appointed Richard Johnstone as sales and marketing manager for the UK.
Johnstone joins from Propellerhead where he was partner marketing manager for UK, Benelux and Germany, and has also played UK management roles at Steinberg, Line 6 and Yamaha.
He will manage Focusrite’s UK sales and marketing team, and work as part of the European team, reporting into the director of global marketing and sales, Damian Hawley.
"I am delighted to be joining Focusrite as UK sales and marketing manager,” said Johnstone. “With a fantastic product lineup and exciting plans for the future, I am looking forward to working with Damian and the team to further grow and develop the UK business."
Damian Hawley added: ”Richard’s extensive experience in channel marketing and management will further strengthen the partnership with our Authorised Reseller network and help to create additional demand for our brands and products. Our aim is to provide Focusrite and Novation customers with the best experience, whether in store or online, enabling them to properly evaluate our offerings and select the solution that best fits their requirements."
You may enjoy...
- Sweetwater Donates $20,000 to Music Education Film
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Avid Announces Release of New Book