Canadian-based Dream Cymbals is introducing its TriHat Hi-hats to the UK with a store launch on 12th May.
The launch will take place at authorised UK Dream retailers and includes store appearances and TriHat demonstrations by UK rostered Dream artists, such as Adam Gammage who currently plays for BBC Music Sound Of 2017 nominee Tom Grennan.
The Dream TriHat has been designed to redefine how drummers think about Hi-hats. Of all the cymbals a drummer uses, the most time is spent playing the Hi-hat, yet, typically, they are expensive to own and slow to swap out during a gig if a different sound is required for the next tune. .
Dream has discarded the top/bottom hat designations and carefully selected three Hi-hat cymbals designed to create a more dynamic mix of hat sounds. Any of the three can be a top or bottom, allowing up to six sound combinations. By adding an extra clutch to the package, quick changes during a set are easy. You can move from velvety and warm, to rockin’ and fat, to tight and crisp with just one TriHat pack.
Each TriHat set includes a 14” Bliss, Contact and Energy Hi-hat cymbal, an extra Hi-hat clutch and a streamlined bag to carry it all in. Available pack models are ‘Diversity’ and ‘Elements’, each retailing at £320.
You may enjoy...
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Kickstarter Launched for New Loog Pro and Loog Mini Guitars
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- Peavey Sponsors First Annual Decibel Metal & Beer Fest
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series
- Yamaha Names Winners of Nationwide Competition
- SJP Productions and ChamSys Host Drone Race