ReedGeek’s® G4 “Black Diamond” is a tool for reed adjustment on both natural cane and synthetic reeds. The G4 is newly designed with updated tip and rail bevel scrapers and a hard diamond wear finish.
The ReedGeek Klangbogen is designed to increase output and depth of tone on all saxophones while stabilizing the extreme ranges of the horn. The Klangbogen includes new custom secure resonance pins and three distinct proprietary metallurgical finishes that give various sound response and feel.
ReedGeek products are manufactured in the USA.
Booth # 3010
You may enjoy...
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Hamer Guitars Returns
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Yamaha ‘Mad T Party’ Guitar Auction Raises $9,000 for Music Education
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico