The Helicore Octave Violin set is designed to be played one octave below traditional violin tuning for a new world of tonal and stylistic possibilities.
These strings allow a violin to play in the upper range of the cello, producing a lower tonal spectrum for the instrument. Helicore is often preferred by alternative-style and electric instrument players. Scaled to fit 4/4 size violin only, these medium tension strings are made in the USA and optimized to the needs of a majority of players. The Helicore Octave Violin Setis made with blue and gold spiral silking (ball end) and an additional blue band (peg end). The string set retails for $130.00, with individual strings sold as well, and will be available January 3.
You may enjoy...
- MONO Launches Direct Dealer Program in U.S.
- Vandoren Adds McAllister to Artist Roster
- Gagliano Joins Cordoba as Director Of Brand Management
- Tracy Hoeft Of Michael Kelly Guitars
- Don’t Fret, but Do Pay Attention
- Musikmesse Unveils New ‘Discover Music’ Area
- DJ Oliver Heldens Named Brand Ambassador and Product Consultant at Denon DJ
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico