Vandoren now offers V16 reeds for baritone saxophone. As the thickest of the Vandoren jazz cuts, V16 reeds have been known for decades for a full, husky sound and strong attack for soprano, alto, and tenor saxophone.
With the addition, jazz baritone players now have all the same jazz reed options as other saxophonists V16, JAVA, JAVA Red, and ZZ reeds. V16 bari reeds are available in strengths 24.
You may enjoy...
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- Shure Axient Wireless Management Network Powers the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay
- Chauvet Acquires ChamSys
- Eastman Music Company Announces Exclusive Partnership with D'Addario
- LsL Instruments Chooses D’Addario NYXL Strings for Entire Range of Solid Body Electric Guitars
- GHS Launches New Line of Shirts
- MusicFirst Partners with Sountrap