Vandoren now offers V16 reeds for baritone saxophone. As the thickest of the Vandoren jazz cuts, V16 reeds have been known for decades for a full, husky sound and strong attack for soprano, alto, and tenor saxophone.
With the addition, jazz baritone players now have all the same jazz reed options as other saxophonists V16, JAVA, JAVA Red, and ZZ reeds. V16 bari reeds are available in strengths 24.
You may enjoy...
- Billboard Premieres New Stronger Than video for Ernie Ball PARADIGM Strings
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- GC Debt Raises Concerns
- Avid Announces Various Innovations for NAB
- Music & Arts Opens Colorado Springs Store
- Evans and Promark by D’Addario Announce BYOS Tour Dates
- Hal Leonard Announces Josh Bess Webinar Series