The BOSS AD2 Acoustic Preamp is a sound processor for performing live with acoustic-electric guitars.
Housed in the familiar compact pedal chassis, the AD2 features an Acoustic Resonance effect that is designed to recreate the complex tonal characteristics of an unplugged acoustic, plus a high-quality reverb optimized for acoustic guitar performance. The pedal also includes stage essentials like a notch filter for feedback reduction, a balanced DI output, and more. The AD2 features two independent outputs. Players can use the Output jack to connect to an acoustic guitar amp or stage monitor, and use the Line Out to send a balanced signal direct to a PA mixer. The AD2 also provides low-frequency feedback reduction with an easy-to-use notch filter, and offers the ability to use the foots witch to mute the sound for switching guitars and tuning on stage.
You may enjoy...
- CHAUVET Professional to Debut New Fixtures at Prolight + Sound
- Sennheiser Recognizes TMP-Pro as Distributor of the Year
- FMIC’s Justin Norvell
- Special FX: Guitar & Bass Stompboxes Take CenterStage
- CPD and Chauvet Professional Team Up for CRUSH Dallas Stage
- Chauvet Celebrates New Facility In Mexico
- D’Addario Sponsors Recycle and Restring Events to Celebrate International Guitar Month and Earth Day
- Music & Arts Announces 'Upgrade Your Sound' U.S. Tour Dates