This year, The Beatles and D’Addario Accessories are joining together to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band with limited edition guitar pick 10 packs and guitar straps.
Sgt. Pepper has been called “the most important and influential rock and roll album ever recorded,” and Rolling Stone placed it at number one on their list of the “500 Greatest Albums of All Time”. While it’s earned these accolades for being musically groundbreaking, this album was also ahead of its time for being visually striking as well, featuring a the first ever gatefold as opposed to a single vinyl sleeve that included eye-catching graphics. D’Addario is launching picks and straps to commemorate this iconic album and its vivid art work.
The Sgt. Pepper assortment includes a limited edition 10- pack of guitar picks available in thin (.50mm), medium (.70mm), and heavy (1.00mm) gauges. In addition to picks, there will be two guitar straps available in printed polyester and vinyl materials. Guitar Pick Packs MSRP: $11. Polyester Strap MSRP: $41.65. Vinyl Strap MSRP: $57.20. All items will be available May 1.
You may enjoy...
- Sweetwater Donates $20,000 to Music Education Film
- Roland and RYSE UP Partner for Discovery Series
- Guitar Center Named BCA 10 Honoree
- Audix Named Microphone Sponsor of Vans Warped Tour 2017
- CHAUVET Lights Up Eric Clapton Performances
- SLM to Distribute Warwick Music Group Instruments
- D’Addario Announces Third Season of “Guitar Power”
- Moogfest Reveals Final Additions to Lineup